• Pembrokeshire

    TRENEWYDD

    by  • September 27, 2013 • Farm, House, Modern, Pembrokeshire, Period, Post-Medieval, Site Type, St. Dogmaels • 0 Comments

    Site Name: TRENEWYDD; GAVEL; LOOKABOUT  History: The present name means ‘New Farm’. It was recorded in 1685 and 1720 in Noyadd Trefawr documents. In 1764 Thomas John of Lookabout became a Church Warden. On 6th April 1771 Marmaduke & Frances Gwynne of Noyadd Trefawr leased “…a messuage called Gavel alias Llain y parsed alias...

    Read more →