A Cardigan Schooner of 89 tons, built in 1808 at Douglas, Nova Scotia. She arrived in Cardigan before the Spring of 1812. From 1812-28 Captain David Morgan and Captain Griffith Morgan had command of the ship – possibly father and son.In May 1812 she sailed from Gloucester to Chepstow and the to Cork. In June 1820 she sailed from Cork to Bristol. In April 1823 she sailed from Liverpool to Swansea. In June 1825 she sailed from Aberavon to Swansea and then to Newry. In July 1826 she sailed from Swansea home to Cardigan. In March 1828 she sailed from Swansea to Cardiff. On 29 November 1828 the following item appeared in the ‘Cambrian‘:
On 6 December 1828 the ‘Cambrian‘ reported the following:
It seems that the cost of these repairs may have resulted in the sale of the vessel, and in June 1829 Captain Griffiths was the master of the ‘Blanche‘. In June 1829 he sailed from Cardigan to Swansea, and a week or so later from Cardigan to Carmarthen. After this date, no further report of the vessel has come to light.